Have you ever thought executing an action with just a shake? Would you just like to turn on your screen and your wifi network with a simple shake. Here’s a nice app to do that : Shake
Shake is a nice utility app that allows you to use a shake of your Android device as a mean to execute an action.
The main screen allows you to configure a couple of settings.
- Action when shaken to configure which actions to run for each shake
- Sensor sensitivity to adjust the sensitivity of the shake
- Service state to keep the service running.
- Start at the phone startup to run the service when you boot the device
- Active when screen is off to keep the service running even where screen is off. It could consume more battery. Use it carefully.
- Vibrate when shaken to have a vibration feedback when a shake has been detected
- Notify when shaken to show you a message when a shake has been detected
If you choose Action when shaken you’ll see 3 different tab :
- Simple if you just to want to run one action for any shake
- Advance if you want 2 different action for horizontal and vertical shake
- Pro if you want 3 different actions for horizontal, vertical and forward shake
This app is really neat and you can speed up some very frequent actions with just a shake.
Let’s try it!
Here’s the link to download the app: