Do you want to quickly check your CPU usage? Do you have an app or a game running and you want to see how much CPU is using? Here’s the app that will let you do that very easily : Micro CPU Monitor
Micro CPU Monitor is a very smart utility that will let you easily check the CPU usage without changing app while being unobtrusive.
In fact it’s just a single pixel line (one for each core) that will be displayed on the top right side of the screen (this can be customized).
The main screen will let you configure all the settings:
- Start and Stop to enable the cpu monitor
- Foreground, Background, Invert Colors and Transparent Background to customize the colors of the lines
- Screen edge to position the lines
- Orientation to give the direction of the lines
- Width and Height (Only Pro version) to decide the size of the lines
- Display above status bar
- Update speed is how much often the line will be updated (Only Pro version)
- Start on boot
- Display all CPU cores will display a different line for each core.
This app is very simple, but at the same time is very useful to check our CPU status!
Here’s the link to download the app: